Bloosnake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloosnake

The site that now has a logo.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is dying. Please invite anybody you can to this forum, make sure it lives! new additions to come once we reach a certain amount of members!
If you have a problem, with ANYTHING, this video will help you solve it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUxIE2GDBCk
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:16 am
Latest topics
» Anyone doing some existing out there?
*is slamming my head on the keyboard*  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:57 am by Brixxter

» goth hardcore
*is slamming my head on the keyboard*  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:22 am by Brayofden

» This forum support me thanks
*is slamming my head on the keyboard*  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:40 am by Guest

» long distance service backlink services
*is slamming my head on the keyboard*  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:32 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
*is slamming my head on the keyboard*  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:48 am by Guest

» fans facebook xg
*is slamming my head on the keyboard*  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:25 pm by Guest

» Агент ЦРУ Навальный
*is slamming my head on the keyboard*  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:36 pm by Guest

» how to buy facebook fans f7
*is slamming my head on the keyboard*  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:54 pm by Guest

» Alle bijzondere dingen in de zaanstreek
*is slamming my head on the keyboard*  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:48 am by Guest

Top posters
Brayofden
*is slamming my head on the keyboard*  I_vote_lcap*is slamming my head on the keyboard*  I_voting_bar*is slamming my head on the keyboard*  I_vote_rcap 
Brixxter
*is slamming my head on the keyboard*  I_vote_lcap*is slamming my head on the keyboard*  I_voting_bar*is slamming my head on the keyboard*  I_vote_rcap 
Xadrin
tayspren
ALIBABA3399eda
hawksfan
giantsquidman
dawoodasad3121755

*is slamming my head on the keyboard*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brixxter
Admin
Brixxter

Munny : 25080

Rankings
Mood: Happy

*is slamming my head on the keyboard*  Empty
PostSubject: *is slamming my head on the keyboard*    *is slamming my head on the keyboard*  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:12 am

SGNIRKEMNGKTRMG.... OKAY, I apologize for that. I was playing a game and well, was playing it. Forum games involve Choose Your Adventure!, Typing things with (insert body part here), and other forum games I have not yet heard of. Personally, keep it simple. Not like "TYPE STOOF WIT UR PRIVATE LALWLALL!!!11." That is gross and not funny. It may be funny if you're incredibly bored, but please, none of that. Have fun!

Keepin' the forum alive!
-Brix Neutral
Back to top Go down

*is slamming my head on the keyboard*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloosnake :: Roleplaying :: Forum games-
Jump to: